As Microsoft SQL Server and Azure SQL database specialists we will structure your data so your precious business information is always secure, under control and ready to unleash your potential.
Data management made easy
Your data is the lifeblood of your business. It's what makes it possible to deliver the high quality service your clients expect from you.
It's vital that you work with a trusted expert to help you manage your data and databases.
Find out how we'll help you look after your data.
You're just starting an exciting new application and want to ensure that the foundation - the database - won't stifle your ambitions.
Stuck on spreadsheets?
Are you fed up juggling multiple Excel or Google Sheets to keep on top of everything in your business?
- Have more data than a worksheet can hold, or so much data that the worksheet is awkward to manage?
- Need simultaneous, multiple user-access?
- Need strong security on your data?
- Need to share or work with the data through other applications or devices and not just the spreadsheet program?
Perhaps it's time to spread your wings and move to a full-fledged database solution!
We will migrate your information from your spreadsheets to a unified database, so you can manage and access all your data simply and securely.
Data consolidation and migration
Is your data is scattered over multiple systems and formats? Fragmentation can make it difficult to maintain data integrity.
If you rely on data, your have to be sure that it is...
Errors in your data can lead to costly business mistakes. Wouldn't it be simpler if all that data were in one place?
- Bring all related data together for improved data management, including error correction
- Improve ease and speed of access to different parts of your data and get a complete picture of your business from one place
- Make security and backup management simpler
We'll migrate your data from multiple sources to Microsoft SQL Azure or your on-premises SQL Server, safely and securely.
Our ETL expertise will see you get a firm grip on your data management.
What is ETL?
Say you have data in a database - or even across several databases. Suppose you need to use some of this data to feed a business process, or to provide to a partner or client? Doing these types of 'Extracts' in an efficient way is our area of expertise.
Maybe you want to change the way your data is stored or processed by changing it's structure or formatting? That's the 'Transform' bit.
What about the 'Loading' part? When you're on the receiving end of large volumes of data that need validation, cleansing and merging into your database(s), we can help.
Often data solutions require all three of these together - hence the ETL term!
Import and export data confidently
Move data in and out of your SQL Server databases, on-premises or in the cloud
- No compromise on security
- No oversharing
- Maintain data integrity
- Automate wherever feasible